Here is a sampling of what we've been up to...
- We continue to support Northrop Grumman's Workforce Engagement initiative by facilitating Leadership Engagement Forums with managers and directors. The forums will prepare them for team-level workforce engagement results from a recent Gallup Engagement survey. We have been supporting NG's Workforce Engagement Initiative since it began in 2006.
- We are conducting focus groups with working moms at Northrop Grumman to determine how to support and engage women in the dual roles of successful professional and successful parent.
- We continue to support the executive team of Vision Technology Services. Most recently we partnered with another firm to conduct the Predictive Index assessment with this team to help the CEO and his team refine and align roles and responsibilities at the executive level.
- We are leading a team and leadership development program with the executive staff of Habitat for Humanity of the Chesapeake. This organization is the product of a merger of two Habitat affiliates and we have been supporting the executive team throughout their transition.
- We continue to support Northrop Grumman's Leadership Training Program for emerging leaders. We helped to design this program which began in 2003. The 18-month journey involves leadership development, career management, 360-degree feedback, mentoring, and targeted action-learning